Join us in the Mojave Desert where the Joshua Trees grow next to the Giant Yuccas for a mystical adventure, as this ensemble cast of producers and artists brings you aural, visual, and cerebral enchantment like never before experienced in Las Vegas!
We are honored and thrilled to share a project with you all that has come together through such an overwhelming outpouring of kindness and love, from so many amazing human beings! We are besides ourselves with gratitude and humbled by the actions of our friends and family who have all come together to help raise awareness and aide for one of the most marginalized populations of our country, our intersex, non-binary & trans brothers and sisters!
100% of Profit Will be Donated to:
The Trans Law Center
Gender Justice NV
National Center for Transgender Equality
The Gay & Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada
– Nico Stojan
– Tara Brooks
– Dance Spirit
– Luke Mandala
– Ben Annand
– Zach Walker
– Justin Campbell
– Anton Tumas
– Henry Pope
– Kevin Anderson
– Tobin Ellsworth
– Rachel Torro
– Ray Kash
– Tyler Rouse
– Memo Rex
– Jamie Schwabl
– Aaron Jacobs
– Laura Peck
– Antoinette Van Derwark
– Matt Trujillo
– Mary Droppinz
– Jason Esun
– Griffin Paisley
– Iman Rizky
– Gavin Stephenson
Day 1: Halloween
(Atish, Anton Tumas, SAAND, Luke Mandala + more)
Day 2: Día de Los Muertos
(Nico Stojan, Holmar, Zach Walker, Tobin Ellsworth + more)
Day 3: Life is a Drag Race
(m.O.N.R.O.E. Justin Campbell, Kevin Anderson, DINK! + more)
Day 4: Life is a Ball
(Tara Brooks, Dance Spirit, Rachel Torro, Memo Rex, Tyler Rouse, Britton, Laura Peck, Matt Trujillo + more)
TECHNOLOGY & CULTURE
GENDER & SEXUAL DIVERSITY
Rules & Guidelines
1. LEAVE NO TRACE – Bring trash bags and clear all of your trash / recyclables / cigarettes / etc from the site prior to you leaving. We must keep the site spotless for future gatherings.
2. CAMPING – Included with your ticket and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please pack in tight. Work with your neighbors.
3. RE-ENTRY – Is allowed, make sure to keep your wristband / ticket
4. PARKING – $10 Per Car
6. BATHROOMS – Be respectful of the space we share together including where we do our business. Do not go to the bathroom anywhere other than the Porta Potties. Anyone found using the land rather than porta potties to do their business will be fined and asked to leave. Pick up your trash and any loose toilet paper on the ground and dispose of it properly.
7. ANIMALS – No dogs or animals including emotional support animals (service animals excluded, but must be identified and leashed).
8. NO RENEGADE SOUND – You will be turned away at the gate if you have anything larger than a small camp speaker.
9. ZERO DRUG TOLERANCE POLICY
What to Bring
1. FOOD & DRINKS – Bring your own Water, Food, Beer, etc. Also, we are super close to nearby town for you to grab additional supplies anytime.
2. CAMPING GEAR – If you Plan to Camp
2. CLOTHES – Temperatures can range from the 80s in the day to the 30s at night. Be prepared for the weather.
4. TERRAIN – Open Desert / Rocky Terrain. Be prepared for the terrain.
3. DANCING SHOES & GOOD VIBES
Directions to Festival Site From Las Vegas:
– Google Maps Search “The Mohaven”
– “95” Headed towards Searchlight
– A few minutes after the Dry Lake Bed, You will pass a few Veteran Memorial Markers on the Highway
– Once you pass the last Green Memorial Marker, PREPARE TO TURN RIGHT
– If you pass “Grandpas Road” Sign, you have just missed your turn off, turn around and head back to the intersection where you will turn West.
See you under the magical Mojave desert sky